COVID-19 HEALTH POLICY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Health, Safety, and Security
Based upon recent changes to both California and Sacramento County’s COVID-19 guidelines, we are updating our COVID-19 event policies. We will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative test as a requirement to enter the event. Although we are excited that this is based on positive data we also want to encourage all to continue to be vigilant. The following is a list of things Outside Live will keep in place:
- We will offer free personal protection equipment such as masks and hand sanitizer for attendees who request them.
- We will post health and safety recommendations around the venue.
- For more information about COVID-19 please visit the CDC’s website.
- As the the event approaches, Outside Live patrons will receive regular updates with important information regarding safety protocols, policies and procedures before entering any venue which will also be shared at www.outsidelive.com, on social media and via the Outside Live email list.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while attending any Outside Live event.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Outside Live events, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please help keep each other healthy.
EVENT ENTRY PROCEDURES
All event attendees age 12 and up must:
- Bring digital or physical (example: print-at-home) entry ticket;
- Comply with the Outside Live Attendee Health Pledge, below; and
- Comply with Outside Live’s Clear Bag Policy, below.
If you are in California, you can register for a vaccination via My Turn. Alternatively, you can find vaccination options across the country at https://www.vaccines.gov.
As an event attendee, you pledge that you will not attend any day of the event if any of the following is true for yourself or anyone in your party:
- Tested positive for COVID-19; or
- Have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; or
- Have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- Fever (>100.4F)
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking
- Muscle pain/achiness
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)